This event is the first of it’s kind in Crossville and is free to the Public. The date is Saturday, November 22,2014 and the time is 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM CST. It is conveniently located at the Convention & Event Center of the Cumberlands at 5429 Peavine Road.
This is an interactive event Showcasing local/regional providers of Complementary and Alternative Wellness services; with demonstrations, keynote speakers, product samples, live music and a scavenger hunt with great prizes.
Some of the services and products that will be on display are…
- Acupressure, Alkaline Water, Chiropractic, Cold Laser, Clean Air,
- Energy-based therapy, Essential Oils, Root Detox, Healthy Cookies
- Health Detergents, Juice Plus, Massage, Muscle Testing, nutrition supplements
- Reflexology, Permaculture, Pilates, Scar Release/MPS, Yoga and much more!
Featured Speakers are…
- 10:00 AM-Diane Morey, “Francis Worm” and the Permaculture Journey-
- 11:00 AM-Karen Talamantes, RN, “Does it matter how it works, if it works”
- 12:00 PM-Connie Willits, “Pure Essential Oils 101-Young Living-Seed to Seal”
- 1:00 Pm – Dr. Pete Sulack, “Overcoming our greatest epidemic…STREES”
- 2:00 PM- Dr.Kristine Soly, “Preventing and Reversing Chronic Disease Naturally”
Thank You to our Event Sponsors
- Natures Way center/Massage Therapy, Terry Owens LMT
- Health Alternatives, Pat Birnesser,RN
- Exodus Chiropractic, Dr. Pete Sulac
- Permaculture Journey, Diane Morey