The seed of vision for this event started ten years ago when like-minded providers met several times to start a network or community dedicated to spreading knowledge and resources for natural wellness.
This Thanksgiving I personally thank the following people for helping to manifest that vision.
- Pat Birnesser,RN-Health alternatives and co-coordinator of the Expo. Pat was also one of our sponsors.
- Dustin Mullenx of set apart designs-Graphic Art and our Facebook Page.
- Holly Hanson, Tom McDunn and Bonnie Moedano from the Cumberland Business Incubator for help with planning, management tools and ongoing mentoring.
- Diane Morey of Permaculture Journey, Diane was also a Sponsor as well as a Speaker.
- Dr. Pete Sulack of Exodus Chiropractic was a sponsor and a speaker.
- Karen Talamantes, RN of Quantum Care, one of our speakers and exhibitor.
- Dr Kristine Soly, one of our Speakers.
- A big thanks to Lavette Scalf, LMT, who filled in (at the last minute) as a speaker for Young Living Oils.
We had a room full of excellent exhibitors, passionate about helping others achieve natural health. A special thank-you to…
- Juice Plus, Roxanne Smith and Sandra Davis
- Mountain View Studio, Sue Butcus and Alanya Littlefield
- Conklin Products, Laura Mullet
- Reliv International, Jean Kozlowski
- Living Resources, Beverly Katovitch
- Pat’s Healthy Cookies, Pat McCarter
- Caring Touch Therapeutic Massage, Deb Birdsall and Robyn Deck
- Nature’s Sunshine Products, Clintina Simms and Caroline Miller
- CatFit Yoga, Kathleen Reid and Lauren Scurlock
- Delores, Kailey, Becca, Alana and Jordan Owens as well as Alysa Stultz who helped me at my table for Natures Way Massage.
- Annetta Deck Piano Studio
- Exodus Chiropractic
- Permaculture Journey
- Health Alternatives
- Quantum Care
Today is Thanksgiving and we definitely are thankful for all the participants who came to the Expo to learn about local resources for natural health.