Do you live or are you vacationing at Fairfield Glade? Did you know you can receive your massages on site at the Community and Conference Center? It’s true!
Nature’s Way Massage is the preferred provider for massage services at the Fairfield Glade Community and Conference Center.
10+ Reasons Why Everyone Should Receive Massage on a Routine Schedule.
The positive effects of regular massage can have benefits in many areas of your life. Following are health reasons all adults should be including massage in their family budgets and schedules. (the following excerpt is from massagetherapy.com)
* Reduces anxiety
* Reduces the flow of stress hormones
* Improves sleep
* Boosts the immune system
* Improves energy levels and reduces fatigue
* Improves concentration
* Increases circulation
* Improves self-esteem
* Reduces frequency of headaches
* Releases endorphins
* Massage can reduce sports-related soreness and improve circulation–good to know when you may be exercising more to reduce stress.
* Deep-tissue or therapeutic massage is effective in treating back pain, arthritis, osteoarthritis, and fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia patients receiving massage also have less pain, depression, anxiety, stiffness, fatigue, and sleep problems.
*Massage reduces symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome.
* Oncology patients show less pain, fatigue, nausea, anxiety, and depression following massage therapy.
* Stroke patients show less anxiety and lower blood pressure with massage therapy.
* Massage therapy is effective in reducing postsurgical pain.
* Alzheimer’s patients exhibit reduced pacing, irritability, and restlessness after neck and shoulder massage.
* Massage is beneficial in reducing symptoms associated with arthritis.
About Natures Way Massage
In addition to massage, the following amenities are available at the Fairfield Glade Community and Conference Center for Residents of Fairfield Glade and Wyndham Guests (a nominal fee may apply for these amenities).
- Hot Tub
Massage Services include:
- Deep Relaxation; our Classic Swedish Massage
- Healing Arts; our Signature Deep Tissue or Therapeutic Massage
- Golf & Racket: our Sports Massage
- Regional Pain Relief, such as neck/shoulders or low back/legs
- Reflexology is an ancient treatment performed on the feet, hands and scalp
For more information about massage services and prices go to natureswaymassage .com. To reserve massage appointments or inquire regarding therapists availability, Call (931) 456-5055.
For more information about the many amenities offered at the Fairfield Glade Community and Conference Center, Call (931) 484-3722 or go to www.fairfieldglade.cc.