Patty Albin will show you how she transformed Her body with customized fitness training and a change in diet. See before/after of Patty’s transformation here.
Classes begin Monday June 6th, Wed June 8th and Friday June 10th and will continue weekly. The hours are from 8:00 to 9:00am. The Location is Nature’s Way Massage at 3996 Peavine Road, Fairfield Glade, TN.
Class Size is limited. Call (931) 335-2866 to Register.
For program information, call Patty Albin at (931) 287-3654.
Please Welcome Sandra Harrison, Yoga Instructor to Yoga Village.
Sandra was the yoga instructor at the Fairfield Glade Wellness Center for eleven years and We are thrilled she chosen Yoga Village as her current location.
Sandra’s first class is on Tuesday, May 17th at 6:30pm and the cost is only $15. Sandra has a following so preregistration is highly recommended.
Preregister by Emailing email@example.com, or by calling (931) 456-5055.
Yoga Village is located inside Nature’s Way Massage at 3996 Peavine Road, Suites 3 & 4.
WHEN: Saturday February 6th from Noon to 2pm. REFRESHMENTS SERVED! WHERE: Legends @ Fairfield Glade RSVP: Lori Gigowski (920) 960-9164, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill Converse is a pioneer of filterless, air-cleaning technology. Bill has served on the Board of Indoor Air Quality and is a sought-after consultant in the air-quality industry.
He was invited by the Australian Government to help Sydney reduce air pollution in the city’s tunnels. Bill was in Kuwait after Desert Storm to fight pollution resulting from the burning oil fields. Bill worked with the Pentagon to improve the air quality after the 911 tragedy.
DON’T MISS THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THIS WORLD CLASS INVENTOR!
Join us at the Expo for Free Massages throughout the day as well as $15 off on Gift Certificates for a one hour Massage! Door Prizes include several $25 Gift Cards for Fairfield Glade Amenities (including massage).
Also, Massage for headaches, sciatica and shoulder/elbow pain will be demonstrated as well as MPS therapy showcasing the incredible Dolphin Neurostim™.
Be sure to visit the NATURE’S WAY MASSAGE table at the Expo this Saturday, November 21 from 9am to 1pm at the Discovery Center, 5160 Peavine Road, Crossville, TN.
Do you live or are you vacationing at Fairfield Glade? Did you know you can receive your massages on site at the Community and Conference Center? It’s true!
Nature’s Way Massage is the preferred provider for massage services at the Fairfield Glade Community and Conference Center.
10+ Reasons Why Everyone Should Receive Massage on a Routine Schedule.
The positive effects of regular massage can have benefits in many areas of your life. Following are health reasons all adults should be including massage in their family budgets and schedules. (the following excerpt is from massagetherapy.com)
* Reduces anxiety
* Reduces the flow of stress hormones
* Improves sleep
* Boosts the immune system
* Improves energy levels and reduces fatigue
* Improves concentration
* Increases circulation
* Improves self-esteem
* Reduces frequency of headaches
* Releases endorphins
* Massage can reduce sports-related soreness and improve circulation–good to know when you may be exercising more to reduce stress.
* Deep-tissue or therapeutic massage is effective in treating back pain, arthritis, osteoarthritis, and fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia patients receiving massage also have less pain, depression, anxiety, stiffness, fatigue, and sleep problems.
*Massage reduces symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome.
* Oncology patients show less pain, fatigue, nausea, anxiety, and depression following massage therapy.
* Stroke patients show less anxiety and lower blood pressure with massage therapy.
* Massage therapy is effective in reducing postsurgical pain.
* Alzheimer’s patients exhibit reduced pacing, irritability, and restlessness after neck and shoulder massage.
* Massage is beneficial in reducing symptoms associated with arthritis.
About Natures Way Massage
In addition to massage, the following amenities are available at the Fairfield Glade Community and Conference Center for Residents of Fairfield Glade and Wyndham Guests (a nominal fee may apply for these amenities).
- Hot Tub
Massage Services include:
- Deep Relaxation; our Classic Swedish Massage
- Healing Arts; our Signature Deep Tissue or Therapeutic Massage
- Golf & Racket: our Sports Massage
- Regional Pain Relief, such as neck/shoulders or low back/legs
- Reflexology is an ancient treatment performed on the feet, hands and scalp
For more information about massage services and prices go to natureswaymassage .com. To reserve massage appointments or inquire regarding therapists availability, Call (931) 456-5055.
For more information about the many amenities offered at the Fairfield Glade Community and Conference Center, Call (931) 484-3722 or go to www.fairfieldglade.cc.
The seed of vision for this event started ten years ago when like-minded providers met several times to start a network or community dedicated to spreading knowledge and resources for natural wellness.
This Thanksgiving I personally thank the following people for helping to manifest that vision.
- Pat Birnesser,RN-Health alternatives and co-coordinator of the Expo. Pat was also one of our sponsors.
- Dustin Mullenx of set apart designs-Graphic Art and our Facebook Page.
- Holly Hanson, Tom McDunn and Bonnie Moedano from the Cumberland Business Incubator for help with planning, management tools and ongoing mentoring.
- Diane Morey of Permaculture Journey, Diane was also a Sponsor as well as a Speaker.
- Dr. Pete Sulack of Exodus Chiropractic was a sponsor and a speaker.
- Karen Talamantes, RN of Quantum Care, one of our speakers and exhibitor.
- Dr Kristine Soly, one of our Speakers.
- A big thanks to Lavette Scalf, LMT, who filled in (at the last minute) as a speaker for Young Living Oils.